Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday (2)

Hosted by Wishful Endings, this weekly meme gives us a chance to highlight those books we are looking forward to the release of

45280797

Title: Top Secret
Authors: Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Publication Date May 7, 2019

Summary: 
LobsterShorts, 21
Jock. Secretly a science geek. Hot AF.

LobsterShorts: So. Here goes. For her birthday, my girlfriend wants…a threesome.

SinnerThree: Then you’ve come to the right hookup app.

LobsterShorts: Have you done this sort of thing before? With another guy?

SinnerThree: All the time. I'm an equal opportunity player. You?

LobsterShorts: [crickets!]


SinnerThree, 21
Finance major. Secretly a male dancer. Hot AF. 


SinnerThree: Well, I’m down if you are. My life is kind of a mess right now. School, work, family stress. Oh, and I live next door to the most annoying dude in the world. I need the distraction. Are you sure you want this?

LobsterShorts: I might want it a little more than I’m willing to admit.

SinnerThree: Hey, nothing wrong with pushing your boundaries...

LobsterShorts: Tell that to my control-freak father. Anyway. What if this threesome is awkward?

SinnerThree: Then it’s awkward. It’s not like we’ll ever have to see each other again. Right? Just promise you won’t fall in love with me.

LobsterShorts: Now wouldn’t that be life-changing...

Why I'm Waiting: I may have actually fangirl screamed when this book just nonchalantly was announced. Him and Us are pretty much some of my favorite MM books ever! I'm so so so excited for this. I am studiously ignoring everything about it. I don't want to know. See that summary? I haven't read it. I just want this book in my hands one week from now!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good! I had never heard of these books before. I love a good romance.

    ReplyDelete