Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday (1): Ten First Books Your Reviewed

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted every week by That Artsy Reader Girl link up there!

I'm still brand new to this blog, but I've been sporadically reviewing books on Goodreads for a few years and on my old blog back in 2016. So, here are the first ten according to Goodreads.

Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) Eleanor & Park The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

Rebel Belle - Oct. 25, 2015
Red Queen - Jan. 2, 2016
The Wrath & The Dawn - Jan. 3, 2016
Eleanor & Park - Jan. 6, 2016
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Jan. 8, 2016



My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2) Firsts Everything, Everything F*ck Love Until November (Until, #1)

My Kind of Wonderful - Jan. 9, 2016
Firsts - Jan. 12, 2016
Everything Everything - Jan. 13, 2016
F*ck Love - Jan. 15, 2016
Until November - Jan. 18, 2016

6 comments:

  1. I remember when I started blogging Rebel Belle was huge!! I never actually got to it though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been blogging for a while now. What made you first decide to start sharing book reviews?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have a lot of friends that enjoy reading, and those that do read don't have similar tastes. For me, it is a way to get that 'I need to share with someone' feeling off of my chest. That's probably why my reviews tend to be less reviewy and more rambles of my thoughts.

      Delete
  3. What do you like most about writing book reviews?

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pairing books up. It's why I always include a if you read this then read.. It's so much fun to draw connections between books I have read. Sometimes it's really easy, but other times it feels almost impossible.

      Delete
  4. I loved your past reviews! Mine is such a cringe show :v you can check my TTT here

    ReplyDelete