Sunday, April 21, 2019

Get to Know Me Book Tag


I wanted a fun way to start off my little blog, so what better than a little book tag! I found this little tag over at The Last Page so be sure to check her out!

About Me

Name: Alexis
Birthday: October 22
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: 1, well 5. I have 5 butterflies on my left shoulder
Piercings: Just the ears, I'm not super exciting.

Currently

Eating/Drinking: Sweet tea
Wearing: Cotton shorts, and a pink tank top
Single or Taken: Forever taken by my husband <3
Pets: 1 Dog (Avalanche), 1 Cat (Ridley), and 1 fish that technically belongs to my son, but I do all the care for so I claim (Ocean)
Reading: Serious Moonlight by Jen Bennett, Give Them Grace by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick
Watching: I don't really watch tv. But, my son and I are working our way through the Disney Animated Films together


My Favorites

Colors: Coral orange, and lavender
Hobbies: Reading, Hiking, board games with my family
Book Genres: Romance. Usually Contemporary. Honestly though, I love all things romance.
Food & Beverages: I love food. Not really picky there. My drink of choice is Sweet Tea.
Television Shows: Friends, Veronica Mars, anything on HGTV
Films: Titanic, Beauty and the Beast (Animated Version), and The Princess Bride


Reading Habits

Where is your favorite place to read: In bed, on the couch, outside, pretty much anywhere. I'm not picky.
Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?: I don't like high tense situations, and have a habit of just checking to make sure things will turn out okay. Then, I go back and read.
Physical Books or Ebooks: I know this is widely debated, but I'm honestly an either or kind of girl. I LOVE my physical bookshelves filled with beautiful books. But, I also LOVE the ease of my kindle. I can take it anywhere, read it late at night while my husband is asleep, it is just very convenient. So, honestly I will happily read either.
Audiobooks: Only for rereads. I do love them, I just can't concentrate on new books with them. My secret ambition has always been to get into audio book narration.
Book Boyfriends: I actually don't have any book men that are super special to me in a way I want them. I want them for the heroines of my books, and love them while I read though.


My Life

Married: Happily married for five years. I've been with my husband for ten years. We're dreadfully boring in a wonderful settled down way.
Children: I have a five year old son. I'd love more, eventually.
Career: I used to teach kindergarten/first grade. Now I'm settling into being homeschooling mom.
Where do you live: I'm in the land of eternal summer, USA. Otherwise known as Florida. It's nice, but I do miss 4 seasons. We've lived all over the country though, and I'm just happy to finally be settling into one place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment